Sklar Kirsh LLP
Sklar Kirsh, LLP is seeking a mid-level Corporate/M&A attorney to join its dynamic Corporate/M&A Group.
- Drafting, reviewing, and revising transactional documents, such as stock and asset purchase agreements, ancillary acquisition agreements, employment agreements, NDAs, limited liability company agreements, stockholders agreements, and other corporate governance documents.
- Coordinating with colleagues, clients and opposing counsel on transactions to ensure deadlines are met.
- 3-4 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and relationship skills, candidate will be expected to have regular contact with clients and opposing counsel.
- Positive attitude, team player, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking and expanding their skill set.
Billable Hour Requirement: 1,800 hours
Compensation: Base salary range $200,000 – $230,000 per year
Business Development Budget: $2,500 per year
Firm provides: Parking, 401(k) Plan, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 10 days of sick time, generous vacation policy, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance Benefits
Work From Home Available?: Yes, up to 3 days per week at home permitted
Note: Proof of vaccination is required
At Sklar Kirsh, we value an exciting work environment and sophisticated client work as much as we value quality of life and having fun. Sklar Kirsh is focused on delivering high quality legal service while creating a supportive and positive work environment for every team member. Check out our Instagram account to see what we are about! @SklarKirsh
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com